You are here
Welcome to Lviv
We offer the full range of tourist services for groups and for individual tourists.
You will get a chance to order a walking city tour around the medieval Lviv, which since 1998 was included into the list of UNESCO World heritage sites. During this tour you will:
• observe a magnificent ensemble of Rynok Square;
• feel the atmosphere of the East in the Armenian quarter;
• admire a magnificent complex of Assumption church;
• see impressive defensive fortifications of Bernardine monastery;
• visit the ancient Pharmacy Museum;
• enjoy a cup of coffee in the Italian courtyard;
• attend King’s halls of History museum (a former residence of Polish King Jan ІІІ Sobeskiy);
• learn more about life of Jewish, Polish, Armenian, Ruthenian communities of the medieval Lviv, as well as
• about the activity of Dominicans, Jesuits and Bernadines in Lviv.
You can also order a bus tour or individual tour around Lviv. Here you will:
• get acquainted with the history of Lviv Railway Station;
• see the main Lviv Greek-Catholic church of the XVIII century., St. George Cathedral;
• view a beautiful panorama of the city from High Castle Hill;
• acquaint with the oldest Ukrainian institutes of higher education – Ivan Franko National University;
• visit a place where the fist kerosene lamp was invented;
• see one of the oldest European cemeteries – Lychakiv cemetery;
• stop nearby Mars field
Moreover, we’ll help you to arrange a proper rest visiting Lviv theatres, museums, restaurants, cafes, aquapark, saunas, and pools. We’ll book a hotel of a necessary class or find a suitable apartment.
Our guides speak Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, English, German, French. And they are at your desposal!
Furthermore, you’ll be able to use the services of our translators and interpreters!
We are waiting for you in our hospitable city!
Booking a tour:
+38 097 204 80 74 (Viber)